Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Today is the day!

We are officially on our way to the hospital. First I have to get one more blood test then it's off to admitting. My mom Nancy, dad Marc and step-mom Pat will all be by my side in pre-op. My brother Ryan, who lives in Pullman Washington will also be with me in spirit. I asked him to wait to visit until I am out of the hospital so we can spend time together at home. I've received lots of messages from family and friends this morning. All of which have either made me laugh or smile. Of course there are some tears this morning too. I'm trying to hold them back but I am nervous and scared. In case you didn't get to read my earlier posts, I'll be at Kaiser Morse Avenue in Sacramento. I will be in the hospital for 3-5 days. Any visitors are welcome. I'd enjoy the distraction! I'll try to post visiting hours, but if I can't, you can always call the hospitals information line. I should be in post-op by this evening. Love and hugs to all!

1 comment:

  1. Britni,
    Your strength, courage and attitude are an inspiration to us all. You always get the job done in an amazing way.

    We are all with you as you tackle this head on the way you take on any other challenge in life.

    Thank You for sharing this experience with all of us young and old, so we may all gain from your example of bravery and perseverance.

    You are one tough cookie who will achieve anything you desire in life as you set a great example for others to follow.

    ReplyDelete