Sunday, October 2, 2011

Best Day Ever!

Amazing, beautiful, thoughtful, emotional day. Best day ever. Thank you to everyone at Catta Verdera (colleagues, members, family). I am the luckiest girl in the world. I am so blessed to have such a large and compassionate support group of people around me. I've got a TON of pictures and stories to post. I'm feeling so much better. I thought I'd be tired after today, but I'm still wired. Thankfully I have the season premiere of Dexter to keep me busy back at home. (So anxious for my favorite serial killer vigalante to come back!) I'll be posting quite a bit this week to fill in the gaps from the last two weeks.

Thank you again to everyone at Catta Verdera, the members, the staff, the golfers, the friends, the relatives, the vendors and the donors who worked together to make this day my best day ever!

Love you all,
XOXO Britni

2 comments:

  1. Hi Britni,

    It was soo awesome to see you yesterday, you looked radiant & beautiful, just like you are on the inside and out. Continue being a good patient and know there are soo many of us sending you good healing thoughts and prayers your way. On a different note ( Maui) go to vrbo.com click on "find a rental" enter #284290, and you can view more pictures and look at the virtual tour of the condo....It was so generous of the guys to send you & your loved ones...we're soo happy you have that to look forward to! Hugs to you & Dodger....Love from Steve & Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you yesterday, and so heartwarming to see the outpouring of love to you from so many! Sending healing thoughts your way and hope to see your smiling face again soon!

    ReplyDelete